National
Home Local
Web
contact
chargeback
sas
remote administration
programming
mainframe
unix
workstation

Programming services

Martin Works has many years of experience programming. In addition to having worked with many languages we understand that getting a program written in only part of the job. Our years of work in the industry allowed us to see directly the truth of the cliche "Development is only 20% of the cost of a application, maintenance of that program, over its life span, is the other 80%." Contact us and find out how we can help with your next programming project. Programming done in the USA

Languages, languages, languages

From assembly code to 4th generation languages, Martin Works has done that. From compiled languages like Pascal, C, PL1 and Fortran to interpreted ones like CLIST, Pearl, PHP, Unix Shell and REXX, Martin Works has done that. We have worked with Object Oriented languages like Object Pascal, C++, Javascript, SAS/AF and Crystal Reports. Whatever the platform or language, Martin Works can get the job done.

Documentation inside and out

A program should be written so that a 3rd party can update and fix it as well as the original developer. Martin Works documents our code internally with comments, and with written documentation for the users and administrators. We have experience developing design documents, and in following them. We have worked in large teams, small teams and alone. We understand that communication is important and that program documentation is a form of communication.

Quality Coding Practices

Martin Works believes in quality. Members of our staff have taken seminars in Total Quality Management. We understand that clean clear code is the best form of job insurance. We believe in testing all through the development cycle. Untested possibilities and small quirks can become major problems in even modest projects. Check out our NESUG presentation on quality SAS code.



[Home] [Contact Us] [Location]
[Business Systems] [Web Business] [Links]
[About US] [Our Staff] [EZRTools, a SAS Editor]

Clay Martin Works 50 Myrtle Street, Susquehanna, PA, 18847 - (570) 396-3121


Copyright © 2000- , Martin Works Inc., Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. SAS® is a registered trademark of SAS Institute, Inc. in Cary, NC. Multi-Edit® is a trademark of Multi-Edit Software Inc. All other logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.